- Baby Changing TablePosted 444 days ago
- Baby MonitorsPosted 444 days ago
- Baby HeadbandsPosted 444 days ago
- Diaper BagsPosted 451 days ago
- Pregnancy Symptoms Week By WeekPosted 477 days ago
- Cute Name MeaningsPosted 478 days ago
- 10 Weeks PregnantPosted 478 days ago
- 11 Weeks PregnantPosted 479 days ago
- 18 Weeks PregnantPosted 484 days ago
- 20 Weeks PregnantPosted 486 days ago
Finding out that you are pregnant is reason enough for you to want to buy all the maternity clothing you can have your hands on. But is this a god idea? Many women find it difficult to decide when to actually start looking and shopping for maternity clothing. Here are some things that will help you decide when:
- It is time to start buying maternity clothing when your regular clothes do not fit or becomes uncomfortable. A woman gains 20 to 40 pounds during pregnancy. This means that the clothes you wore before becoming pregnant will need to stay in the closet.
- When your jeans start being too snugly in the tummy area, you need to shop for a new pair.
The Evolution Of Maternity Clothing
Maternity clothing styles and designs have evolved in recent years. Designer maternity clothes made changes to wardrobe staples and made them comfortable and fashionable Mommies-to-be items. Now, pregnant women can find bermuda shorts, camper shorts, leggings, capris, flowing skirts, khakis, dress pants, dresses and linen pants very easily. These maternity clothing pieces are cleverly designed with stretchable waistbands to ensure a comfortable fit as your abdomen grows.
When To Put Maternity Clothing On
During the first few months of pregnancy, especially the first, it is recommended that you purchase several pieces to accommodate your curves comfortable. As your body changes its shape, you have to expand your choices and diversify your wardrobe.
If this pregnancy is your second or third, you will already be familiar with how your body changes as the baby grows in your tummy, and would know what maternity clothing best fits you. The rule is to buy maternity clothes in phases, which means choosing according to the development of your body. This will help you avoid buying maternity clothes that will be unwearable in just a short time, thus wasting your money.
Trendy Maternity Clothing
When buying maternity clothing, you may be drawn to latest fashion trends. There are three things you may need to consider: comfort, luxury and fashion. Designer maternity clothing are typicall more comfortable and stylish. This is primarily because they are made of high-quality materials. Most women who can afford it choose designer maternity items to ensure comfort and secure fit.
Fashionable maternity clothing are also produced more by designers of signature clothes. Being pregnant does not mean you can be frumpy and lose your sense of style. You can express your taste and personal styles in clothings that show your baby bump.
Kinds Of Maternity Clothing
Pregnancy should not limit you to tent-like maternity clothing that hide your shape. Not only will these make you look unattractive, it will make you FEEL unattractive. Mommies-to-be are meant to be happy while being pregnant. There are options that can be found online, especially in motherhood and baby shops online.
- Sheath Styled Dresses — these are a great choice for special occasions, especially for when your bulge is just starting to show. This style will still be fully functional even during the later stage of your pregnancy, with the waist moving to just beneath your breasts.
- Empire-waisted dresses — this is an excellent choice of outfit for attending special events. The cut and the waistline is cleverly designed to accentuate your breasts and create an illusion of slimness even when you are becoming more well-rounded.
- V-dress Style — this style keeps the focus on the upper part of your body if you wish to keep it away from your bulge. Accentuate this with a tasteful choker or diamond necklace for night events.
- Maxi Gowns — for unique events, the maxi gown style of maternity clothing is typically the first choice. These gowns are well-trimmed and usually long, making the blooming mom-to-be appear long-legged and slim. A lot of celebrity mothers wear designer maxi gowns, allowing them more comfort while still looking gorgeous and sexy.
- Wrap Maternity Gown — a wrap gown is adjustable, so you can wear it any way you like. It can be worn all throughout the pregnancy, and is suitable for any of the stages. This can be accentuated with a belt under the breastline.
Enhancing Maternity Clothing
There are several things you can do to enhance your maternity clothing and transform them into beautiful clothes that could be perfect for any occasion. You can decorate your preggy clothes with sequins and swarovski crystals to keep the focus on them. You can also choose clothes that can be adjusted to make them off-shoulder type or have plunging necklines. The best materials to choose are silk, organza and georgette so that the soft fabric can hug your curves without the bulk.
Maternity Clothing Essentials
If you are planning to complete your wardrobe with proper maternity clothing, these items should be on your list no matter what your style and preferences are:
- Maternity jeans
- One dress or skirt
- One pair of khaki or black slacks
- A variety of maternity tops and tees
- Maternity bras
Where To Buy The Cheapest Maternity Clothing
If you are thinking about your budget, then an online baby and maternity shop is your best choice. There are also excellent deals in Amazon.com, and is an excellent place where you can find pre-owned maternity clothing that can fit your budget. Online shopping is advantageous for pregnant women because you would not have to walk around from one shop to another. Online shopping is popular and increasingly becoming so.
There is an estimated 132 million online shoppers within just five years. You can choose from among many styles and designs that are according to your taste and budget. You can save a lot of money when you buy maternity clothing online. There are many options to choose from, but you won’t have to be stressed and tired doing it from the comfort of your own home.
Pregnancy is a very special time for a woman, and you deserve to look and feel beautiful. You have to pamper yourself and buy maternity clothing items that will help you look great and make you feel fantastic all throughout your pregnancy.